The Moto G6 is a popular mid-range smartphone known for its sleek design and affordable price. However, for power users and enthusiasts, the device’s stock software may not offer enough customization options. This is where rooting comes in – a process that grants users administrative access to their device, allowing them to make significant changes to the operating system. In this article, we will explore how to root the Moto G6 using TWRP and Magisk Beta, two popular tools that offer an efficient and safe way to unleash the full potential of this device. Whether you’re looking to install custom ROMs, tweak system settings, or increase performance, this guide has got you covered. So, let’s dig in and learn all about rooting the Moto G
Table of Contents
How to Root the Moto G6 with TWRP and Magisk Beta
The Moto G6 is a popular budget smartphone with decent specifications and is a popular choice among Android enthusiasts. If you are one of those who wants to get the most out of your Moto G6, then rooting it with TWRP and Magisk beta is the way to go.
Rooting the Moto G6 will provide you with admin access to your device, which means you can customize and tweak your device in various ways. You will also be able to install root-only apps, mod your device, and perform other advanced tasks.
In this article, we will guide you on how to root your Moto G6 with TWRP and Magisk beta.
Disclaimer: Rooting your device may void your warranty and there is always a risk of bricking your device. We will not be responsible for any damages caused to your device during the rooting process. Proceed at your own risk.
– Make a complete backup of your device, as the rooting process may wipe your data.
– Charge your device to at least 50% to avoid any interruptions during the rooting process.
– Download and install the necessary USB drivers for Moto G6 on your computer.
– Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock from Developer Options on your device.
– Download the latest TWRP recovery image for Moto G6 and save it on your computer.
– Download the latest Magisk beta package on your computer and save it on your device’s external or internal storage.
Steps to Root Moto G6 with TWRP and Magisk Beta:
Step 1: Unlock Bootloader
The first step to root your Moto G6 is to unlock the bootloader. To do this, go to the Motorola’s website and create an account or sign in if you already have one. Then follow the instructions and unlock the bootloader of your device.
Step 2: Install TWRP Recovery on Moto G6
1. Connect your Moto G6 to your computer using a USB cable.
2. Open the command prompt or terminal on your computer and type the following command to boot your device into fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
3. Once your device is in fastboot mode, type the following command to flash TWRP recovery on your device:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-0-evert.img
Note: Replace “twrp-3.3.1-0-evert.img” with the name of the TWRP recovery image you have downloaded.
4. Once the flashing process is completed, type the following command to boot your device into TWRP recovery:
fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-0-evert.img
5. Your device will now boot into TWRP recovery.
Step 3: Root Moto G6 with Magisk Beta
1. In TWRP recovery, tap on “Install” and navigate to the location where you have saved the Magisk beta package.
2. Select the Magisk beta package and swipe the “Swipe to confirm flash” button to flash Magisk beta on your device.
3. Once the flashing process is completed, tap on “Reboot System” to reboot your device.
4. Once your device is restarted, you will have Magisk Manager installed on your device, which means your device is successfully rooted.
Congratulations, you have successfully rooted your Moto G6 with TWRP and Magisk beta.
Rooting your Moto G6 with TWRP and
In conclusion, rooting your Moto G6 with TWRP and Magisk Beta can greatly enhance your device’s performance and functionality. It allows you to customize your device, install apps that require root access, and increase the overall speed and efficiency of your phone. However, please proceed with caution and make sure to follow the steps carefully to avoid any potential risks. With proper care and knowledge, rooting your Moto G6 can open up a whole new world of possibilities for your device. Happy rooting!